PLEASE NOTE We now operate an APPOINTMENT only system. This will ensure the time required to dispense your prescription. we are more than happy to offer an "after sales service" for adjustments etc, however, this too will require an appointment .
After 45 years of spectacle making for opticians and the general public, we are proud to say that we are the original supply only optical business to emerge in Norwich. We aim to provide expert advice in frame choosing and lens choice, all we need is your current prescription.
We have restructured our business to reduce our overheads resulting in lower prices ,naturally staff levels are at a reduced level to achieve this.we recommended that you phone or e-mail us for a quotation as every prescription is different.
A high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would strongly advise that you phone to BOOK AN APPOINTMENT as we keep our staffing levels low we cannot offer service without prior notice of your visit.
WE DO NOT HAVE OPENING TIMES AS WE OPERATE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY .
- We work on an appointment basis for dispensing and glazing so that we can give you our undivided attention.
- No sight testing is available, so please bring a valid prescription with you. This must be no older than 2 years.
- We accept NHS, ACOR and Edenred vouchers to help with the cost of your spectacles.
- We are unable to supply spectacles to anyone under the age of 16 and anyone who is registered partially sighted or blind.
- your optician must provide you with a clear, legible copy of your prescription .